Monday, May 7, 2007

Strangers in the night

Well, Josiah and I made it home without any troubles. We had a wonderful time with Barb and Dan in Michigan and I'm thankful that I had the opportunity to go. Barb and I had lots of fun shopping and getting pedicures and such and I think we were both refreshed and encouraged. When we got home yesterday there was a bouquet of roses on the counter and the house was all picked up. Usually it takes me a few days to get things back in order after I've been gone...but this time Bob was right on top of things and the house was all picked up. He didn't do any laundry all week and he never vacuumed but I think I'll cut him some slack, he did have roses for me after all. :) This morning he left for a week long TDY in DC (hence the title) he'll get back Friday night. After that we're looking forward to a few weeks of being all together!

No comments: