Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Reunited and it feels so good!

For those of you who were feeling badly for my dear husband the search is over; he has been reunited with his suitcase! It of course didn't arrive in time for the award ceremony that he attended last night (the whole reason he went to DC) so he had to accept the award in the blue suit he bought courtesy of American Airlines. I guess it all turned out alright...he got there safely, he got a free suit, he accepted the award and eventually his luggage arrived. Alls well that ends well.

On a different note: my Fly Lady flip calendar says that today is the day to do one job that I've been putting off for a long time. Guess I'll get to work on this office...it's a mess! What job have you been putting off?

3 comments:

Summer said...

Oh, I just love Flylady! I'm trying to convince Oliver to do one of her "flylady vacations!"

Mr. J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr. J said...

I don't think Husband will let that fly...