Sunday, May 27, 2007

Garbage picking and brotherly love

A neighbor came and told me that someone was throwing out this perfectly good motorized John Deere Gator. It just needed a new battery and possibly has a shorted out wire which she said shouldn't be too hard to fix. So I went and snagged it. It was my first experience with garbage picking but I'm not ashamed...it's worth it if we can get the thing running!
Of course I can't keep the boys out of it, even though it doesn't work yet (anyone know how to fix a shorted wire?). They just push it around. I guess it's good exercise and burns lots of energy!!!


Uncle Leonard would be proud!

Josiah shows off his muscles...he really was pushing Joshua around and thought it was fun too. And Joshua wasn't going to complain; gotta teach the little ones early how to do your bidding.

Fun in the wagon, but...


Not for long :)


All for one and one for all
My brother and my friend
What fun we have
The time we share
Brothers 'til the end.
~Author Unknown

1 comment:

kcolquitt said...

your kids are so stinkin' cute!!!