Tuesday, March 6, 2007

You've come a long way baby!

One of the things that I have been doing to keep busy after the kids go to bed is organizing our pictures. Last night I came across this picture. It's me in high school, probably sophomore or junior year. Yes, it's really me!




Here's a picture of me from last summer. I often wonder why I was able to lose the weight now? After 4 children I weigh less then I have since I was like 9 (okay maybe 10). And so far I've kept off the weight for 9 months. It's hard work but I feel so much better about myself!!! Looking at the two pictures I feel just a smidge proud that I was able to do it. So if a girl who loves chocolate, ice cream and junk food in general can do it...you can too; whatever your goal may be!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

oh.my.goodness!! that is amazing...good for you!

Edie Guess said...

I am also sooo proud of you! I didn't even recognize you! Keep up the FANTASTIC work!

Melissa said...

Wow! That is something to be proud of! Great work!

Kacie said...

That is awesome. Way to go Susie!!

Jennifer said...

Wow, Susie! When I first looked at this post I thought, "I wonder who this person is..." You really have come a long way! You look great! Way to go!

abqsuez said...

and now you're a hot mama! YEOWSAS!!

You should be proud of yourself! Staying fit is hard work and being a short-order cook for four little ones doesn't make it any easier!!