Saturday, March 24, 2007

My FABULOUS idea!




So I decided that a night out with some friends would give me a boost to get through my last week without my hubby. I got 8 friends together (10 if you include the two baby girls who haven't made an appearance yet). I even convinced a few of the husbands to watch my kiddos while the girls went out. Is that totally fabulous or what! We girls headed out to Macaroni Grill for dinner. We all enjoyed the food, especially that bread, and just good ol' girl talk. Then it was off to the bowling alley for some black light bowling. I think the young guys a few lanes over were making fun of us for cheering and squealing, but hey, it was girls night, that's what we're supposed to do. Jill and Erika got the high scores and Summer gets the award for most entertaining approach (including once when she stepped over the line and slipped on the waxy floor). Good times!!!

Super Humongous thanks to Mr. J, Mr. Tonio, The Bike man, and L.L. for taking such good care of my kiddos. Mr. J even cleaned up a potty accident! WOW! I'm so impressed! You guys ROCK!!!

This is definitely something we'll have to do again (except next time my hubby will be home and Mr. J will be off the hook for cleaning up accidents!!!)

PS - For those of you who've never heard of
"Air Supply" please listen here
www.music.com/group/air_supply/1/


7 comments:

Peggy said...

You go, Girl! You always have been the ultimate party planner :-)! Sounds like you had a marvelous time.

Edie Guess said...

You are so "on the ball" so to speak! Great pics you got last night.

Putting a link in your post is easy once you know the what that little button that looks like an infintiy sign is! just highlight the words (you can say - just click here for airsupply - then highlight airsupply) and click the little button that looks like a sideways eight and then put in the url link and voila - you have a link!

Unknown said...

I miss you so much!

Jennifer said...

Yay! Good pictures! Thanks for organizing this. It was fun! We'll have to do it again!

Kelly said...

i'm so jealous that i wasn't there!! looks like y'all had fun.

Megan said...

What fun! And finally someone posted preggo pictures of Erika and Summer. THANK YOU! Right now, you are my favorite blogger!

Erika said...

That was so much fun last night. We'll definitely have to do it again. :-)