Monday, April 2, 2007

What's your poison?


Okay it's been a few days since I've posted. I've realized that I'll probably be on the computer a lot less now that Bob is home, and that's...okay. :) So here's the question for the day...
With all this candy in the stores right now, what's your favorite. Now you all know that I'm a die hard chocolate and peanut butter fan however a few years ago our good friends Chuck and Kathy introduced me to Starburst jelly beans and I LOVE them! I only permit myself to buy them around Easter and for being not chocolate they are pretty good!!! I also enjoy peeps and a nice white chocolate bunny.

So what do you slip into your cart before checking out this time of year?

5 comments:

Summer said...

We are Robin's eggs folks!

Mr. J said...

yeah. Robin Eggs. Whoppers are good, but robin eggs take them up to another level.

Just don't suck on the shell, because you'll get some wierd white paste all over the inside of your mouth. Not that I've done that, or anything.

Kelly said...

mr. j, i used to purposefully suck the shell, so i could give myself lipstick of any color - blue, white, green. but i'm pretty sure you're parents would have been a little worried if you did that.

i just recently had the sweet tarts jelly beans. even better than the starburst ones!!

Jennifer said...

Well, I really don't like Peeps, but we sometimes get them anyway because Chris likes to microwave them.

Unknown said...

Hmmm, we like all of the eggs...robin eggs, Cadbury eggs, Reese's eggs...