Sunday, April 29, 2007

No more Tarzan!


Recently I got a bunch of children's books with the read along tape on Ebay. One of the tapes is Tarzan and Joshua LOVES it. Well I think the whole idea of being the "Ape Man" and swinging from trees has gone to his head a little. Friday I walked into the bathroom and saw a blanket hanging behind the door to the toilet and the tub. Turns out Joshua was trying out his Tarzan skills on the Shower curtain rod and the towel bar. The shower curtain rod held up but the towel rod didn't make it. One side was pulled completely from the wall, taking a large chunk out. The blanket was a cover up.
Okay mothers of boys, IS THIS NORMAL? And when does it end????

1 comment:

Kacie said...

Oh my! :)

Jonathan came up behind me and was looking at the computer. "Who's that?" he said. "That's Tarzan." And it begins. I better go make sure that our towel bars are securely attached the walls. :)