Thursday, April 12, 2007

Taking one for the team


So tonight Joshua made up another new game. We're in the living room watching the Tigers game and he and Chloe run around in a circle and I throw a wiffle ball at them and "tag" them. They are laughing hysterically, granted they are a little on the tired side. So all is going well, everyone is happy then Joshua throws the wiffle ball back to me after a tag and...POW right in the nose. I felt something pop or gush or something and I look down into my hands and I have a bloody nose! Needless to say the new game was over for the night. Don't worry my nose is fine. But knowing Joshua and thinking that Josiah is just as "active", I'm thinking it won't be my last child-induced bloody nose. For now I think I'll recommend that we stick with "Funny Pants" before bed time (see post from April 5) it's much safer and gets just as many laughs.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Never a dull moment!!!