Monday, September 24, 2007

I need grace to make it

Hebrews 4:16
Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

This is definitely my "time of need". Friday afternoon was not good for me...
I was wishing we hadn't chosen to homeschool and I was ready to start calling around, checking for openings in K4 and 1st grade....Abigail and I were both in tears. Not fun...
By Saturday I was feeling a little better about things in general but it's still been a difficult weekend. I just want my husband back! The good news on that front it is that I'll get to see him in a week and a half. He's headed back to the states for some training and I'm going to see him. Some wonderful friends from church are going to stay with the kids while I go. Now that's an example of "grace to help in time of need."

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh--I haven't heard about this! How wonderful! I'm so glad you get to see him soon! I will be praying that God will bless your travels and your time together.

Beek's Fam said...

So glad that you will be able to spend some time with Bob. Enjoy every minute of it! Which I'm sure you will! :)