Monday, November 19, 2007

Thanksgiving and Christmas all in one weekend!

This is our rendition of the Thanksgiving Turkey Cookie. I can't take credit for these cute little gobblers...Bob's Aunt Sharon taught me how to make them. :) They're fun to make and even more fun to eat!
This afternoon we decorated our tree. Abigail was begging for the tree to go up and I promised we would so this is the first time ever that our tree has gone up BEFORE Thanksgiving! It's alright though...I like it too. I love sitting in the room with only the tree lights on at night. There's just something so cozy about it. Can't wait till Bob's home to enjoy it with us!
Tomorrow we're headed north to be with my grandparents, aunts and uncles and cousins for Thanksgiving. I'm looking forward to seeing them all again.
I hope you enjoy this special time of being with family and friends and take time to thank God for all the many blessings He has bestowed upon you...indeed we have much to be thankful for!

PS- Josiah also "helped" in decorating the tree...he was just taking his nap when I took the picture. I'll add one of him soon. :)

No comments: