Wednesday, November 28, 2007

First Day of School: Take Two

This may come as a huge surprise to many of you but recently Bob and I have been talking about putting Abigail and Joshua into school. It's just been really tough, even with the tremendous amount of help I've received from our church family. Over Thanksgiving the final decision was made to send them back to Temple Baptist Academy and they started yesterday. They were both so excited and had a fantastic first day! I think this will be better for all of us, considering Bob's deployment.

Thank you to everyone who has supported and encouraged us, and continues to do so during this time!

2 comments:

Megan said...

That sounds like a great decision for your family! I'm sure it was not an easy one to make, but I'm impressed you stuck with homeschooling as long as you did with Bob gone. You are amazing!

Jill said...

Looks like fun! I love the uniforms -- they look scholarly.