Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Giving Thanks for Family







We had a wonderful time in Wyoming with my extended family! My aunt put the kids right to work in the kitchen when we arrived. They peeled sweet potatoes and made the yummiest rolls I've ever tasted! On Thursday we enjoyed the company of family and all the delicious food! It was so good to see everyone again. Abigail was our photographer and took over 100 pictures! Uncle Johnny surprised Joshua with a face full of ready whip, Chloe tried to teach Madison how to crawl and Josiah just did his 2 year old thing. On Saturday we went to Great Grandma and Grumpa's house. The kids all got to pick a small afghan to take home that Grandma had made. I enjoyed long conversations and late nights with my aunt and too many candy apples and dipped pretzels! :) Even though we were missing Bob we had a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Love the pictures! We can definitely see Mary's influence in the doo-rags :-) and the picture of Chloe reminds me of some other family pictures of other little blondies some years back. We're so glad you all had such a great time.