Tuesday, August 14, 2007

8 years and counting

Today is our 8th anniversary and there's so much I could say about my husband but it's just not coming out right. All I really want to say is that I'm so very thankful for him. He's passionate and loyal, loving and fun. I just love all of him. He makes me smile. He's a FABULOUS daddy! He does things that no one else will do. He talks to strangers like he's known them for years. He loves God. He's a leader. He's a Tiger fan. He's silly. He's mine! :) I love you Sweetie!!! I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for us in the next 8 years (and lots more after that too)!

6 comments:

Katie L said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope the rest of your trip is great, and that your last few driving days are uneventful!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Jennifer said...

Happy anniversary! We can't wait to see you again!

Barbara said...

Happy anniversary, Susie & Bob!

Erika said...

Happy Anniversary!

Rusty & Maria said...

Congratulations on 8 years of a wonderful marriage. It is odd to think that Rusty and I have been married for 8 years and are just starting our family. You and Beek have also been married for 8 years and have a wonderful family of 4 children. Isn't it interesting how life works. Good luck on the rest of your trip. It looks like you all have had a lot of fun.