Wednesday, July 25, 2007

It's good to be back

I have pictures...lots of them. Just no time to fiddle with them right now. I'll get to them as soon as I can. Just wanted to give an update. We've been in Frankenmuth and Ypsilanti these last few days and now we're back in Dayton. Michigan was great and we really loved seeing Bob's family, my brother and my old pal Brenda, along with her husband William. Oh and we did make it to a Tigers game but that deserves its own post. :) So here we are in Dayton and it's so good to be here. I started crying when I got out of the car and hugged Tracy because I was just so happy to see her again. I miss it here...I miss these friends. But I'm really thankful for the days we have together. The kids got out of the car and immediately started playing together...picking up right where we left off a year ago. I love that!!!! It's going to be a most fabulous week but the moments are already slipping through our fingers and I know it's going to be over too soon. Such is the life of a military family. No more time to blog right now...there's 8 kids in this house ages 6 and under. :) (Margaret you would LOVE it!)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

can't wait to see you and the kids on saturday!