Sunday, May 24, 2009

No more tears

Since birth, basically, Chloe has not liked to have her hair washed, combed, or done. She cries every time I brush it and tries to avoid any attempt to put it up. I've been saying for a while that I wanted to cut it but couldn't convince myself or Bob to actually go through with it. This weekend we took the plunge and just chopped it. It was long and gorgeous but now it's short and so cute. She looks like a little pixie. :) I think the new style will keep everyone happy and if we decide we don't like it short...we'll just grow it back out.

4 comments:

Peggy said...

Chloe, you are too cute for words! The new haircut totally suits our little pixie girl!

Kacie said...

ADORABLE!!

Chad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

Love it! (and just now I said that then realized I was signed in as Chad-- I'm sure he likes Chloe's hair too, but I thought I probably shouldn't assume his identity)