Sunday, March 9, 2008

Never say never

We've been battling little 24 hour flu bugs here the last few days. Abigail, Chloe and Josiah have all had little bouts with the bug. Chloe and Josiah are still trying to kick the cough. But I just told someone the other day that I never get sick. This afternoon we came home and I started feeling a headache coming on, body aches and nausea. Of course this mean little bug is just trying to put me in my place...how dare I say it couldn't get me. I'm still hoping it will be short lived. There's been tons of junk going around here and I don't want to be passing yucky sickness back and forth right before Bob gets home. BLAH.

2 comments:

Tim said...

Susie, we're sorry to hear that you all are sick.

Kristin woke up this morning with a stomach flu bug, too.

Beek's Fam said...

I hope that everyone feels better soon!