Tuesday, January 22, 2008

No school Monday...Family Fun Day!









The kids didn't have school on Monday and I decided to use an idea I read in my Family Fun magazine. We'd have a Family Fun Day and each kid got to pick a special activity that we would all do. Josiah picked going to Barnes & Noble to play with the choo choo's. Joshua wanted to go to the aquarium. Abigail wanted snow cones so we stopped at Sonic and got slushies. And Chloe picked going to Mc Donalds. I had intentions of taking pictures of the kids playing at McD's but Chloe had a coughing fit and ended up puking mucus and I thought the moment for pictures had passed. Oh well. It was indeed a fun day and the kids are already talking about doing it again when daddy gets home. What activity will daddy pick??? My guess is going out to breakfast! :)

1 comment:

Beek's Fam said...

So glad that you all had fun! I just love the pictures!
Give all the kids hugs and kisses from us!