Friday, February 23, 2007

Welcome to the blog-o-sphere

I've finally done it. It seems as if everyone I know has a blog...okay not everyone but lots of you. And so I thought I'd give it a try. Really I've been thinking of doing this as a way to keep myself from eating when I'm bored. Admittedly I'm a serious emotional eater. Today I'm eating because my husband will be leaving me for the next 5 weeks and I'm feeling stressed even though he hasn't even left yet. I think it's self pity for the stress I will feel after he leaves. I just snitched twice from my big jar of chocolate chips. Sometimes I have this thing where I need to just finish something (for example all the chocolate chips in my jar) so they will be gone and I won't eat them anymore. It's totally messed up I know. Such is the life I lead.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Susie! Welcome to the blogging world. I'm totally going to write a "welcome blog" for you!