Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Caffine Overload

This morning I just forgot to eat breakfast but I did have a cup of black tea. I took the kids to Barnes and Noble for story time at 10:30 and realized I was hungry. So I decided to treat myself to a grande white chocolate mocha with whipped cream. It was delicious! When I got home I thought I'd see if I could figure out how many points my indulgence would cost me. 9 POINTS!!! And I only get 21 for the whole day. So I thought I wasn't going to let it ruin my day; I would just not eat until dinner and the delicious mocha would just have to count as my breakfast and lunch. Well you can only imagine how I am feeling now after several diet pepsi's to keep me feeling full, the tea and the star bucks extra caffinated mocha. YIKERS. Those of you who do Weight Watchers do not follow my example!
So I ask myself was it worth it? YEP. It was so good. Now the problem is that tonight we have dinner at church and I'll probably be Soooooo hungry that I'll overeat. Maybe they'll be serving something I don't particularly care for, but that almost never happens.

2 comments:

Summer said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere!! I will totally plug you on my blog...

See you tonight?

Megan said...

Yay, you started a blog! I can't believe Bob is going to be gone for 5 weeks. Your kids are amazing, but that sounds like quite an adventure. I'll be praying for you!