Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Break 2011: Day 2,3,4,5,6,7...

















So my great idea of blogging each day of spring break didn't come to fruition. It did seem like a nice idea but then how many great ideas do we have that we can never quite pull off? Oh well, I don't feel too bad about it. After all it is still spring break and this is my second blog of the week so that's pretty good, all things considered. :)
We've tried to pack in lots of fun activities this week for the kids. We've been swimming 3 times, went to the movies (the free kids movies, of course!), ice skating, indoor amusement park, and topped it off today with a kickball game at the park with daddy and some friends. Grandma joined us at the indoor amusement park where we were all excited to ride the ferris wheel. The kids enjoyed doing a bungee bounce thingy-ma-jigger and the mechanical bull. We were all surprised when Grandma decided to give the mechanical bull a try! :) Today was a special day for me. Bob had the great idea of me arranging lunch with my friends and he volunteered to watch everyone's kids while the moms went out! What a guy!!! My friends and I enjoyed lunch at Rose's, which is one of my favorites! YUM! While we were dining Bob fed 9 kids and took them to the park to play a rousing game of kickball. It's been a great week thus far and it's not over yet! YIPPIE!

No comments: