Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Welcome to Belmont

I thought you might like to see the place we call home here in Belmont. The street in front of the house (seen here) is rather busy but fortunately we are on a corner and the side street is a cul-de-sac so the kids still have a place to ride scooters and such.


Here's the side entrance of the house which is actually the door we use. It enters into the kitchen.


The tree swings are fabulous! The one on the left was here when we arrived but needed a new board. Since Bob was buying board to replace that one he decided to just add a second swing while he was at it. The kids play on them everyday!



This is where you enter from the side door. Our table is a bit cramped but it works. You'll notice two different tones of counter in the bottom right corner here. The gray is my dishwasher on wheels.


And here's the kitchen.


The living room is pretty cramped and very brown. But notice the lovely hand woven rug on the floor...anyone want to buy it? :)

Here's our small bathroom. The biggest problem with only having one bathroom is that it seems like whenever there's one kid on the can there's one more who's waiting in the wings.

Here's the knotty pine guest suite/office. Don't worry I'll make the bed for you when you visit!

Our Bedroom.

Kids bedroom - there are 4 unseen dressers in this room too!

Here's the schoolroom...we'll be spending lots of time in here this winter!



Here are my babes in toyland, aka the basement. There is also a storage room and a laundry room down there but I'm ever so thankful for this room where the kids can escape to play and watch a video and the mess is always hidden. :) YIPPIE!!!

Well, that's it, the 10 cent tour. I do hope you will come and see it in person!

2 comments:

Cheryl Seppala said...

OHMYGOSH I LOVE THE HOUSE!!!!!!! I love all the GREEN, too!!! The bathroom is so cute! (I have that same shower head in my bathroom! HEE HEE!!) And I can just imagine how much fun it would be to bake cookies in that kitchen and have school in the school room. I LOVE IT!!!!!! Hug the kids for me and please stay in touch, okay? I'm staying home this year, too, so we can 'visit' on here often. Miss you!

Peggy said...

How about next week :-)?? Can't wait to see you Tuesday!