Tuesday, May 27, 2008

For my Bunny Rabbit


















When Abigail was a baby I called her my little Bunny Rabbit. I'm not sure where it came from, it just happened. Sometimes I just shortened it to Bunny. It didn't last although I'm not sure when I stopped calling her that...it all seems so long ago! Especially since this past weekend we celebrated her 7th birthday!!! I can't believe my little Bunny Rabbit is 7 years old! Abigail is quite the young lady now. She did great in school this past year and completed 1st grade on the honor roll. She is reading like a champ and does a great job in math as well. Abigail really enjoys doing art projects and helping me cook. She is very helpful with the other kiddos and has a tender heart. I love you my little Bunny Rabbit!

1 comment:

Beek's Fam said...

Hope you had a great 7th birthday Abigail!!! We love you lots!