Tuesday, April 1, 2008

"Fire up Daughtry, Baby...

...cause I'm coming home!". That's what Bob said to me on the phone a few hours before he left Afghanistan. On Thursday he'll be back on US soil and on Friday he'll be HOME. We're all a little on the giddy side here and the days, hours, minutes just can't go by fast enough. I've been thinking a lot about what I've learned over these last 10 months. I'll try to put my thoughts together on that soon. For now I've got a meal to deliver, dinner to make, potty training to do and so much more. :)

2 comments:

Beek's Fam said...

We are praying that these last couple of days go quickly for you guys! We are so glad that Bob is coming home!!!!!

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

You don't know me. I am a friend of Bob P and saw your blog on 10 Wakes and thought I'd check it out! I just wanted to say Congrats on your hubby coming home. You all must be so excited! Also, thanks to you and your family for the sacrifices you have all made for our nation. We appreciate you! Crystal at http://onehappymommy.blogspot.com