Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas Cookie Extravaganza!




So I wanted to bake cookies with friends this year and when I mentioned it Mrs. B had a fabulous idea to use several kitchens and pair bakers up so we could put more ovens to use at one time. I thought the idea was great so we tried it out. There were 7 cookie bakers. We worked our magic in 3 different kitchens and then all came together at my house to swap. All the cookies turned out fabulously! I especially love the hazelnutty, chocolate dipped sandwich cookies! But they were all Martha worthy for sure! This is definitely a new tradition I'd like to carry on. :) Thanks friends for a wonderful day!!!!

4 comments:

Beek's Fam said...

Glad that you had a fun time!! Looks like the kids enjoyed the cookies!

Jill said...

This was so fun and Christmasy! Thanks for arranging it -- and for the hot cocoa in Christmas cups!

Kelly said...

i see buckeyes!

Barbara said...

It's so strange to recognize 3 of the 7 ladies in the pics!

:-)